Thursday 24 February 2011

Blog Revisited.

After a break of nearly FOUR YEARS I have decided to return to this blog and give it a kick up the proverbials! I wanted to coincide a new post with Kenneth Williams' birthday but of course (running true to form) it went completely out of my head and I missed the birthday by 2 days (it was on 22nd February.)

Anyway, I'm going to post on a MUCH more regular basis. So, all you old contributors (and some new ones too I hope) get tapping on these keyboards again. Carry on posting!

2 comments:

SidFlange said...

Good to see this back up and running. I like your style of writing, it's personal and chatty. Also, interested in the Cor Blimey DVD.

Briony said...

Looking forward to seeing regular posts.

LubyvisionDirecTV DVRDvddropshippersElite Entertainment NYStarwars
Get Free Links