Saturday 21 January 2012

Carry On Soaping?


In my little fantasy world I have this dream where a new Carry On film is made. Yes I know the bulk of the original cast are long gone and that Columbus was pretty dire but I live in hope. If I was making it I would set it backstage on a soap opera and call it Carry On Soaping. I think that that setting would give it plenty of scope and the perfect opportunity for Ms Windsor to head the cast list as an ageing actress returning to a long running soap that she left several years earlier. What would be your setting for a new Carry On film?

3 comments:

Babs Bra. said...

I thought there was going to be a Carry On London - what happened there?

Mindy Mulberry said...

How about Carry On Again Nurse - I read somewhere that a script was written years ago?

Charlie's Bottle Of '7-UP'. said...

Carry on Up The Rectum!

LubyvisionDirecTV DVRDvddropshippersElite Entertainment NYStarwars
Get Free Links